View Single Post
Old 12/11/2005, 03:22 PM
Moved On

JnS had a tank 75 setup for a while with T5's Was WAY brighter then I would have thought it would be, but IMO the actinic is pretty lame. There are a lot of bulb choices out there though and I have only seen his in person. I have read many o' threads looking into the possibility of changing to t5. Everything that I have read pretty much advised that there wasn't any really good actinic bulbs out there. Same issue I had when I had pcs. But it's been almost a year since I looked into it so there might be some better ones out there now.

We pretty much have all the same zoanthids and the colors pop SO much more under my URI/IC660 with half 10K aquasun and half Super Actinic.

The 10K T5's were so awsome looking though. Super bright and very white, unlike the pinkish look I get out of the 10K aquasun bulbs. Thinkning about trying the Actinic white next time instead of the 10K aquasuns though.

Hopefully some people will post some pics of thier T5 zoa tanks.

I have been thinking about doing 10K t5's and Super Actinic VHO on my next tank. I think that would give me the best of both worlds.