View Single Post
Old 11/21/2005, 06:15 PM
Moved On

sarah thanks

I tried to go to a follow up visit at the Eyecare center I was recomended to go to, unfortunately they didnt take appointments so I was there and quite annoyed as they wanted me to wiat 2hrs.

Thank God we live in the country we do live in, and I was able to go to a regular opthamologist tommorow at 1:45pm to get a true checkup, instead of an ER opthamologist review.

The doctor in the ER said it was a heat or flash burn with no noticeable retina damage, however I still have blurred vision in my right eye, and my skin is peeling so forget that concept you cant get a sunburn from them, you sure can. I am italian with olive skin and never burn even at good at the beach here on Long Island.

I have been dosing myself with tons of water, antioxident mixes, vitamins, carrots healthy food and tons of eye rest, hoping this will reverse itself, but no gurantees.

Hopefully tommorow I can get a better idea where I stand, if I need laser, or cornea replacement surgery.

Super high price to pay!

The words on my computer monitor are blurry and out of focus, so forgive my typing.

Anyways, I am off to rest my eyes again.

thanks guys for the support.

oh yeah

graveyardworm

Quote:
I do have a question. DE MH have no UV protection correct so they require a UV shield? Was this shield in place when you were working in your tank?
yes no shields over them just straight UvB and UVa right into my eyes, nice huh? I am wondering What the F&(%&$ I was thinking now.

later
David