View Single Post
Old 08/16/2005, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Here's some help for some of you who apparently are a little confused about this customer thing. You gripe because Tom doesn't kiss your thought process control center. That just tells me that you have never been there to see his operation. For those of us that are serious enough to take the time and trouble to visit his operation, the overall impression is excellent. Not only did I meet Tom, I saw his facility with him being the tour guide. I also met his wife and several of the folks that work for them. Why? Because I was interested enough in where my money is going to check things out first hand. While there the phone rang countless times and was answered repeatedly by Tom and his wife, etc; Most of these calls were from "tire kickers". GC is very busy and has a decent backlog year round. If he were to deal with all the phone calls as some of you think should be the case, he would have to hire more help. Then his prices would have to go up and some of you would gripe about that. Tom is not new to this business as he was dealing with fish stuff in a large city up north years before some of you were born. He's been there and done that and has molded his business to HIS liking. If some of you won't buy his product because of a perceived "attitude" he probably doesn't want you for a customer anyway. If you are serious about all this , go see him. Will your negative comments in any board hurt him? I doubt it. I really doubt it.