Thread: Our Tbs
View Single Post
Old 07/13/2005, 02:35 PM
Premium Member

Brian, glad to hear you got a good hitchhiker for a change! That worm looks pretty ugly. The zoas look similar, but yours seem to have more brown in the center.

Bob, hope you don't have to wait too long for your rock. It's good you ordered it now.

Phil, that stinks you don't have much time for the tank. Do you have weekends off at least?

All my corals are looking good.
But I HATE the new seio. The thing is driving me crazy. I should have just bitten the bullet and gotten another Tunze. It makes noise. It vibrates on the glass, so I put a piece of rubber behind it to try and stop it. It silenced it for a little while, then it started again. I then took a small piece and put it under the top piece on the glass. It worked slightly....but then I stared hearing weird noises every now and then, and see it's throwing zillions of mb into the tank.
I can't find a spot where it doesn't blow sand all around, and I just can't stand it in general. The only thing I do like about it, is the way you can rotate it. I wish I could do that with the Tunze. I turn it off for about ½ the day, just so I can have some peace and quiet.