Old 09/21/2004, 08:38 PM
Propping Monster

Re: Re: Update

Quote:
Originally posted by mane3215
Damn, you are now the acan frag PIMP!!!
... LOL

i've got my fingers crossed.

BIGGUN, i mount with gel super glue then epoxy to fill in gaps. my newest mounting method involves cutting a hole in the rock so that the polyps are flush with the rock it'll be growing on. i think it looks much cleaner than my other frags.
the blue gorg is dead. i moved it out of the light and it ended up not getting enough flow. i'd like to try again some day when i have a tank set up with an area of very low light & good flow. until then i'll hold off. they're very difficult to keep BTW. keep it acans on this thread too... before john lays the smack down on ya! ..... JK

TippyToex, your colony is doubling monthly!?! i gotta get a frag of that!... and i thought Randy's red & grey grew fast. where do the new polyps grow. acans are encrusting and it has no space left that i see to encrust. also, do you have any pics to show it's growth? that goes for everyone else on this thread. lets see some growth pics. we needa add some flavor to our acan pic posting. i suggested shots with tentacles open, feeding pics, or top shots, but no one posted any.