View Single Post
Old 08/20/2004, 02:06 PM
troublemaker

Dave - To be honest ... how long do most people wait to declare success [or more successful than last method]?

Not long, if you judge by the Zeovit threads ... or just about every other method. [it would be a 15 page single post if we listed all that had remarkable early success ....] I think it's just the way we as humans work - not that it's accurate, but the way it is.

I know we agree that things are a bit too trend-driven ... and I'm betting that's part of your concern here. And mighty valid one too. Thus I really like where I see Randy going with his `list of problems' - to define the `scary issues' and move understanding along - not regurgitated internet `information'. Thus I see this thread trying to work into things, define things better ... and work past the different `camps' that so often happen. I might like camping, but hate when I do it online [sorry, all my anthropology grad classes can't help but note the odd internet-behavior exhibited by reefkeepers ... where some amazing colored picture can sell out a product before it's available (phosban reactor)].