View Single Post
Old 09/15/2003, 11:17 AM
Moved On

so can you guys not post at all on dfwmas? can any guest not post? I need to contact Ian and see about getting something set up so we can meet.

I really did not want this to be a seperate club but it looks like it is going to happen anyway. I will continue to support the DFWMAS unless they start to censor me. If they do I also will bail. Most of the people have been very nice there and I don't want to take away from them. Our meeting will NOT be on the same days as theirs. I do not wish to start a DFWMAS VS us(name to be determined) war. I am upset that they decided to block people posts. It is their club and they can do as they please but I don't want to be a part of infringeing on anyones cival liberties. Maybe both clubs can support each other in the future (after everything dies down).

This club will be a not for profit group and will rely on donations and a raffle to cover any club expenses. Hopefully we can do this very cheap(I am all for free). Maybe RC can set us up out own forum. Also one last note, everything will be democratic and all changes will be voted on.

For good or bad I am a total liberal and and support the freedom of speach even in a private organization. I don't care if you bash each other, bash LFS, or say anything else that is on your mind. I just want a open forum and a local group that we in Dallas and Plano can attend on the weekend.