View Single Post
Old 01/11/2008, 10:20 AM
Registered Member

When was the last time you went to a professional hockey game?? (1960). I think your confusing the UFC with professionl Hockey. I have friends who have played both sports professionaly. They both agree, football is far more harmfull to the body. There are studies proving professional football is the most violent sport to the body. Do your homework. How many football players have been paralyzed for life?? Every year, you have players that break some bones in their bodies. The playing life of a professional football player is far shorter than a hockey player.

I think, there haven been three instances where a professional hockey players have hit someone over the head with a stick, with intent to harm. They were banned for life.

A football player can paralyze another player for life. If it was a legal hit their no actions taken against him. How many Professional players have been paralyzed for life, playing hockey?

What does you being an official at high school hockey games in Minnesota for five years have to do with anything. First, were are talking about professional sports. Second, did you even play the game of hockey?? If not, you really have no clue.