View Single Post
Old 01/10/2008, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by dsn112
if you have the wireless vortech, you can do a ton of flow patterns with It. Totally random, I think there are a few different modes you can do with just one pump, and if you have more then even more options.

I just got a brand new one with the wireless for 380 shipped. Its about 40 plus shipping less than most places.

Heres what it can do alone:
Reef Crest Random Mode- set the potentiometer to your maximum desired speed and the VorTech Wireless Wave Driver automatically randomizes the flow throughout your tank. The pump will vary from one speed to another rapidly to simulate the high-energy conditions of a natural reef crest environment.

Lagoon Random Mode- set the potentiometer to your maximum desired speed and the VorTech Wireless Wave Driver automatically randomizes the flow throughout your tank. The pump will vary slowly from one speed to another to simulate a calmer, lagoonal reef environment.
Care to share or PM with this price? I can't find it for anywhere near that price. 3 hundred something is almost justifiable, but near $500 with wireless controller I'm just struggling with...