View Single Post
Old 01/08/2008, 10:16 PM
Premium Member

Sounds like a plan, I would be in for a couple myself. I will pick up a roll of raffle tickets so we can run it the same way Alex and Anthony did at the Dec meet.

I am looking at the 16th as being the date but will give the poll until Friday or so before setting it in stone.

I am also still looking at putting together the SPS/LPS buy and/or Acan Lord buy. I have made arrangements for use of a dremel and will have plenty of plugs/disks to mount them on. One disclaimer though, if we do a Acan Lord buy, it will have to be at your own risk. I can setup the purchase, get the colony and get it fragged but as with all things in this hobby, there is the potential for die off and at 250.00-500.00 a colony, that is a risk we will have to take. Anyone have any preferences/colors of Acans they are looking for? thecaptivereef.com has some awesome acans but quite pricey any other suggestions. It would take about 5-10 people to commit to $50 a frag which would be 2-3 polyps I am guessing depending on the size of the colony.

The SPS/LPS buy would run $10-$20 a ticket depending on the corals and the number of people that commit to the buy.

Will start the thread for the buys on Saturday with the paypal link. Order would be place for Thursday 14th or Friday the 15th delivery. I also have approx 40 Zoanthid and SPS Frags in my frag tank right now that would be for sale or trade.

WreckDiver
aka: CyBrSuFr

Click the little red house for the latest tank picts