View Single Post
Old 01/08/2008, 09:54 PM
Premium Member

I am sorry about that, but go back and re read the OP, I was very disappointed and embarrassed that I had recommended this gift from my father

I was not really asking for help, I think I did a pretty good job on it. that tube bending technique can be used in many applications and works well.

the thing is this, all I have heard about RG were glowing reviews, they have the best prices and inventory in town on the Neptune line which I love. all I ever heard were great things about TLF reactor. this was definitely not my experience. if you peruse back through the thread, you will find there are many who agree with me on the deficiencies of the TLC reactor, it is just that the flames stick out, I suspect there are many more out there that just did not want to be flamed, I don't really care all that much about flaming.. I can say that it does rub me the wrong way when someone flames me that obviously did not read the entire thread,

anyway, if anyone liked any of the mods I did and want's any help with them, I am always glad to help