View Single Post
Old 01/08/2008, 09:28 PM
Premium Member

Have Semi Emergency looking for help in Natomas

Hey everyone,
To my surprise, my new stand was delivered today. I knew that it was in transit, but they called me at 12:30 and said it would be here at 2pm. I was at work, but luckily I had someone that could sign for it. Unfortunately, the wouldn't bring it in the house. So, my new steel stand is sitting in my driveway in the rain. The rain won't hurt it, but I would like to get it in my house if possible. It is really heavy (like 4-500 lbs). I am just wondering if anyone (strong) is sitting around thinking "gee, wish I could move a really heavy object tonight." The good news is that I can work out some frags for help, or I also have some equipment too. I guess it would take 4-8 people to move it. I do have 2 flat dollie thingies that might help out.

If anyone is interested please let me know. You can reach me @ 916-925-5508. I also have 4 beers and could get more if needed

Thanks everyone. Oh, yeah, I can also offer some vacation coverage if that is appealing to you. Whatever you need I will do my best to make happen!