View Single Post
Old 01/04/2008, 08:49 PM
Unregistered Member

Ah! I forgot to shoot the Reverend a PM this morning! I can tell that the naming kind of annoys you as well!?!? Just a guess? I will shoot you a PM with my cell as I also need some more TN info when I get down there. It is the weekend so I can talk all day about this absurdity, without using my minutes. Check PM's later. I have a very interesting non named polyp that I am going to submit to zoaid, it is a very unusual , actually rare yellow zoanthis gigantus, and it is yellow. I am not joking about the polyp either. I am going to submit the name of "yellow polyp" for this rare gem.

I also have some blues that have a purple center/ring and remain blue under any light and they are not related to Philip Micheal-Thomas. I plan on calling them "a blue polyp". Even though I know Philip Micheal-Thomas is way sexier. Do you think Don is still looking for that "heartbeat."?? Crockett was much cooler anyway and had better blue suits. IMHO

Reverend I will shoot you a PM as soon as I finish my "red wine/ruby red" wine...It is a nice 84 cab and not a polyp.

All in good fun my man and I will get in touch with you tomorrow.
Have a great evening
PL