View Single Post
Old 01/03/2008, 01:34 AM
Wonder Twins ACTIVATE!

nice tank I read the first 5 pages and the last 17. 2 splits is waayyy too much read! but either way love the gliders and like your commitment. Wish i could get my wife in to this hobby! She has a NG12 she maintains with so much bubble algae it makes me sick. Thing is, she LOVES the bubble crud. Ehh whatever. Good job with everything! Oh and as far as lighting...I dumped my 2x150hqi's 14k for some 6x54w t5's by Solaris Executive pro. They should be here next Tuesday, I'll take pic of it and post it on my thread if you wanna see what it'll look like (little red house). I'm really gonna miss my shimmer. But I would rather have shimmer envy than to have to hook up my chiller again like I did this year and raise my elec bill by $30 a month!

Ever been 158mph on a bike with your wife riding with you? You could tear off the dented pieces of skin with her fingerprints on them.

It's not a bike if it's not over a liter