View Single Post
Old 12/31/2007, 01:57 PM
King of the Tank!

Sorry, I have not been on much as my Mom is here for Christmas and New Years but wanted to comment on this.

I have to agree with Mitch here but also we need to look to the future and see where we want this to go. Right now it has been a casual get together and I think this has grown the group more than hurt it. I think we can say we have about 30 people who attend and participate (I may be off?).

John (killingseed) has been trying to get it more structured with officers and a checkbook but this has fallen on deaf ears for the most part. This means a constitution, bylaws, dues and responsibility rests with those officers that are elected for meetings and such. Lot of info on the MASNA site which I have linked to below and John has presented at earlier meetings. Personally, I think we are close to this level and maybe we should make this a big part of the up coming meeting since more people are discussing structure. I would rather discuss this more in detail at the meeting, if everyone wants to, more than doing it online. Just my 2¢.

Jay