View Single Post
Old 12/31/2007, 09:53 AM
Cancer Sucks

Quote:
Originally posted by mr9iron
I would stick with the camera or other recording device for now. Does your dog not bark when someone comes near your yard? If you have someone entering your property unlawfully and you find them, then tell them to leave immediately or you will call the police. If you don't want to force confrontation with them then I would just call the police first. Make sure and get the most accurate description you can. i.e. Sex, race, height, weight, clothing, direction of travel and anything else that stands out. As for camping out with your pistol, I don't think that is a good idea. I would hate for you to be put in a situation that may end up in you having to present your weapon and use it. Whatever your choice is, stay safe.
The dog isn't a barker. The only time I've heard him bark is at the cat. Besides, he stayes inside at night.

It's too cold to camp out there anyway.

I'll leave the camera up. Maybe it will either dissuade me or prove something. The blood drips on the patio really got me, though. I first noticed them yesterday before my dog was returned, and he was gone nearly a week.

"There either is or there isn't life out there. Both possibilites are frightening."
(someone help me out - who said this?)