View Single Post
Old 12/28/2007, 07:09 AM
Registered Member

My fuge is a HOB (cpr aquafuge -large size-guessing on gallonage, may be more) I couldn't do under the tank type as my tank stand has small doors, divided in half so max would be a 10gallon fuge, put in below the tank from behind and my planning prevented that. (Information that I have stored in the back of my brain =D) , but wouldn't be able to see or reach anything.
FYI---don't buy the walmart 55g stand. This is what I have and I hate it!

Ditto. I have some zoas that I have mounted and cannot move then as they have spread to adjacent rocks and some, there is just no more room on my tank floor for any more frags that I can just pop off my rockwork.
It seems that if I have less than 3 polyps on any type of zoa, I can consider them gonners in a matter of a couple weks. It is a mystery! Like they never take hold.

I will get generic 500mg and start there. I have a continuous Ph monitor, so that will tell me if anything is wrong and I will also do an alk/ca check before I dose. I will pit the tablet in the small partition wheere water exits the funge into the tank. That is where most of the flow is.
Thanks. I will also try to get some before pics, especially of those that have withered to just a couple of polyps, to those that just look sick. Mainly my large pink palys with long white skirts when fully extended. Right now, they aren't looking that way.

I'm broke!