I want a mandarin!

Tank info:

45G Light Reef
Couple Mushrooms, Zoas
Pair of Percula Clowns (1 w/ lucky fin)
Yellow-tail Damsel
BiColor Pseudo
Prizm Skimmer / AC110 Converted Refugium

I'd like opinions from some more experienced mandarin owners. I would like to add one to my 45G tank, which has been running for over a year with an AC110 converted to a fuge. I just began adding some easy corals a few months ago and they are doing well. Water quality is excellent, there are never any nitrates. I guess the 65W over the fuge really does a good job as I am pulling large amounts of cheato out regularly.

Anyway, I'd like to add a dragonet to the tank. I know they are difficult to keep without a lot of live food. I know I have a good amount of pods, but I'm not sure if they will be enough to supply a dragonet for a lifetime. I will make sure I dunk the chaeto from both tanks that I will be getting rid of in the tank to try to add some additional pods. However, what if I hatched brine shrimp, say 3-4 times a week, or everyday if necessary. I would feed them a few hours after they hatch so they still have the yokes and are more nutritious. I could soak them with Selco for about an hour before feeding them, too. Would this be a nutritious base for the mandarin to live off of?

Appreciate all responses.