View Single Post
Old 12/27/2007, 06:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by madadi
customanimalart
if i understood right, you have the salt creep on the right side, same side the zoa are doing bad on and you just scared the salt creep. i hope your not letting that fall in the tank. does salt chips that fall in the tank can really burn the corals if it falls on them. mentioning it just in case.

Ooooh! Thanks for that piece of information. It does fall back in. So I will try my best not to jiggle the egg crate too much when feeding or fixing things in the tnak. I normally just let the little pieces of salt fall back in. Oooops!

If I didn't have any fish, I would just take the egg crate off. I just found a chalk basslet dried to a crisp behind my tank yesterday. He got out, not sure when because he was alive and well and swiming the day before. I can't find the place he jumped out of, may "through" the crate square??? My basslets are still small and not full grown yet.

but anyways, thankx for that tip

I'm broke!