View Single Post
Old 12/26/2007, 08:01 PM
Reef Cowboy

Neptune Systems @ YR

This is NOT sanctioned by MARS.

Ever wanted a controller or have one and need a DC8 to take the commands? Need to add/replace a pH probe? Ever wanted a discount on these items while also supporting one of our top notch LFS? Here's your chance!

I have been working with John at Your Reef ("YR") and he is willing to place an order with Neptune Systems for their products.

As part of the goal is to save off the standard retail pricing, YR is offering a discount off of Neptune's standard pricing and is also going to pass on savings if we can order large enough quantities.

As another part of the goal is to be a mutually beneficial arrangement, pick up would be at YR so you get to look at all the other cool stuff YR has for sale. If you have contacted me about this in the past and live out of the area, I am willing to ship for $10 per USPS flat rate priority box worth of stuff to cover my hassle. Each box: $10.

YR is asking for a deposit in order to secure your item(s). Since this is a deal where a deposit is required and quantity counts, there needs to be a cutoff date. Please have your deposit on record no later than January 15th. Since credit costs money, John is willing to offer additional slight discount for cash.

Prices would be as follows: If only one price is shown, that's the price regardless of quantity. First price drop for other items occurs at 6qty, second price drop at 12+ units ordered. Taxes not included in pricing.

AC3 w/temp probe, backlit $360

AC Jr $135

DC8 $149, $142, $132

DC4HD $130, $127, $132

AquaSurf $159

pH Probe $40, $36

Lab Grade pH Probe $55

I think this is all the stuff that people expressed interest in the first thread. I would imagine similar discounts on other Neptune products.

Please post up to this thread so that everyone has an idea of what discount they might be qualifying for. Thanks. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

I'm in for at least an ACJr, DC8, pH probe. Who's next?

THANKS!