View Single Post
Old 12/19/2007, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

FS: co2 5lb bottle new , schuran pico wtb: sump

I have a 5lb co2 canister that i had purchased new from a homebrew place off of edgewater , its never been filled as I was borrowing a friends who moved and told me to keep his. 70.00 ( tank is a year old and was kept indoors )

schuran pico , the bottom blue T had snapped and re glued . the "valve" at the end is missing as i used a inline valve . these are about 3 bucks from most places . asking 150.00 ( paid 225 at a aquatic eco garage sale when they use to have them ) im switching to a dosing system

I need a thin sump badly for my 90g ( 14 width or under ) length isnt much of a concern as long as it fits under the cabinet . No side predrilling as im changing my setup to an internal pump as the return. Would like it to have 3 chambers ( skimmer / fuge / return etc ) as long as the skimmer section foot print is 9 inches long i sho.. lololol uld be ok .

That or I need to find the guy who was making acrylic sumps locally . or find someone who at least has cut glass plates for baffles for a tank . I tried a local glass place and had gotten an odd look for such small pieces then tried to charge me 65 dollars.