View Single Post
Old 12/18/2007, 05:54 PM
Team RC Member

Trust me my friend, and I can assure you with 100 % certainty, I could care less about a name and I respect the rights of others who do. If you go back and read the 5 times I have mentioned those blue palys, and I was waiting for someone to say what you said, you'll find that I used adjectives, not names, which are nouns, to describe those palys. I never once said the word "fantastic". I described how they looked to me, "Stunning big blue palys". I'm a very descriptive writer. If I was caught up as you say, I would have said, "Mucho's Blue Galactic Palys", Maximus Blue Palys etc etc. If I was caught up in the name game, I would have posted a picture of them everywhere. If I was truly caught up in the "NAME GAME".

Undercolored ? If you mean not as vibrant as others, I search for them all the time. To this day, I still have common dull green palys in my tank, light mint green, pale yellow, well over 200 of these. Most people wouldn't care to even look at them, but I do, and they don't have a name other than dull green or yellow palys.

I'm not caught up with names and lineage at all, I must admit, I am caught up with being very descriptive sometimes though. LOL at myself.

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, I've heard yours my friend and I hope I expressed mine. I just hope the topic stays on lineage. Welcome to the zoa forum BTW, hope you stay with us.

Mucho

Last edited by MUCHO REEF; 12/18/2007 at 06:22 PM.