Thread: Meetings?
View Single Post
Old 12/12/2007, 11:44 PM
Why do I live in IL?

Quote:
Originally posted by panaboy95
but all the people gave me a welth of info when i was setting up my first tank.
Which is really what is most important in the end. It is really unfortunate all the things that happend, and I take my share of blame. I wish I could take back some things, but unfortunately I cant. Im hoping some other folks feel the same. At this point in time, 99% of the people in BNARC dont even know anything about what happend, nor do they care. Most of the club is actually made up of new members that have joined in the past 6 months or so, many of which arent from B/N. Anyway, I guess the point is, we have moved on. We dont harbor any ill will towards anyone, and I stress anyone. For those of you who live far away, unfortunately there is not much we can do about that, probably 3/4 of our meetings will be atleast semi-close to B/N. But if you ever feel the urge, come join us some month. You dont have to be a register member to come hang out and talk reefs.

Ideally CIMA will have somone step up and take the reins and get the club going again. There seems to be a fair amount of folks from C/U still into this stuff. This will mean alot more people will have a chance to make a meeting that live far away from B/N.