View Single Post
Old 12/08/2007, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

Ive been following along here. Sure makes my seio pumps that I bought 2-3 years back for 45 bucks look pretty good about now. I sure hope those guys do the right thing by you and replace your tank. I almost bought a Envision tank from James. I still wish I had saved my money a little longer and got the tank from him. He does beautiful work. Everyone down here in Portland uses him. But I like my new tank and the price was right. Patching a tank of that value like yours with a bandaid is not an option. Customer service should be number one priority with a new product. If they need to install new fans on their pumps for now on then at least everyone will know the problem of heat is no longer an issue and if something goes wrong in the future with their product everyone will know it will be taken care of. Thats how companys like Tunze and envision and others get their reputations of having integrity and honesty. This builds happy repeat customers.
After being in this hobby for 5 years I do a lot of reasearch on the message boards to get a lot of feedback on a product before I splash down hundreds for something. Hopefully this was only a isolated problem because I think those new powerheads are a great idea if the heat issues go away.

Thats my 2 cents for what its worth

Good luck
Jay