View Single Post
Old 12/03/2007, 12:47 PM
Registered Member

Some Stuff for sale

55G tall tank and stand, its nondrilled about a year and 3 months old now, being that old it probably has some scratches but I haven't been able to find them. Looking for $150 obo

150W Viper hang-on/clip-on HQI "Pendant", doesn't really hang or clip or pendant but its the 150W viper been running it for 4 months so the bulb has some good life in it still, its the standard bulb I believe a 12k. looking for 150 obo on it as well

Wet/Dry for up to 75g its either 75 or 120 but I believe its the 75g, I have bioballs for it that I'm attempting to get clean with not as much success as I would like, looking for 70 on it

CPR Overflow box will throw in 2 aqualifter pumps $60

All prices are without shipping and I have no intention of shipping any of it except maybe the overflow box, all prices are obo and will consider trades but there isn't much I need except an easy to use autotop off and a wavebox, but I'll smile and nod while you explain away your awesome filter socks .

I'm located in east orlando near waterford lakes but if you are close I'd be willing to meet you half way or deliver possibily.