View Single Post
Old 12/02/2007, 10:54 PM
NaCL-H20 REEFER EXPERT

A Amazing thread man, well done. Here is a question for ya. I have a TLF reactor coming tomorrow and I have a mixed reef lots of lps,softies 4 clams 1 acro colony and a smal green acro. I have
kole tang -5"
purple tang 5"
2 clowns -2"
algae blenny-3"
royal gramma 2"
foxface 5"
Lamerrick angel-3"
6 small green chromis
2 linkia's
orange, red, leopard brittle star
assorted snails
I feed OSi with prime reef flakes and mysis every 3-4 days and blood worms i soak tem in Selcon.

I run ozone about 100Mg from 5am til 11am on a timer. the tank is a 120 gal with a 75 gal sump about 1/2 full about 150 lbs of assorted rock. i have red turf aglae looks like spider webs all over the rocks ,but i hdo have lots of purple coraline. I dose 1 tsp of pickling lime for 2 gal of RO/DI water. the skimmer is a ATI BM250. I do have some green turf aglae in the tank pices here and there. how much Phosban should use on the start up with the Tlf reactor. here is a picture of some of the turf and what I ahve in my tank...

HTH

Last edited by asmodeus; 12/02/2007 at 11:45 PM.