View Single Post
Old 11/30/2007, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Satori
I know you've made it known how long you've been a Cowboys fan. Good for you. Unfortunately, like most Cowboys fans, you've taken on the persona of the team. It seems that the better the Cowboys do, the Cowboys fans imply that they're better fans than fans of other teams.

I doubt that so many people would passionately hate the Cowboys team if it weren't for the Cowboys fans.
WAHWAHWAH
That makes no sense??? What is our persona??? The only persona i've taken on is we are a great team this year and i know it. Everyone else knows it but wont admit it.

It has nothing to do with "who is the better fan", that is a ridiculous statement to justify badmouthing the Cowboy's and their fans based on JEALOUSY. I never said or implied i was a better fan than anyone just that my team is better than anyone's except for the Pat's.

If fans of teams that we spanked want to come in here and rag the Cowboys, then DEFINITELY i am going to be arrogant with them. Talk trash about my team when we are 11-1 and beat the snot out of your team already and your gonna get laughed at, seems simple enough