View Single Post
Old 11/30/2007, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Satori
It's easy to be a fan of a successful team, and talk down to others because their team hasn't done as well. It takes much more character to stick with a losing team year after year. (Cardinals fan here )

I think that ^^^^ is why the Cowboys and Cowboys fans are so hated.
Well, i started liking the Cowboys in 77' when i was five because my dad loved Dorsett and that became his team when we drafted him. I guess that makes me bandwagon since we won the SuperBowl that year but i was freaking 5!lol

After that, my childhood was filled with amazingly painful losses in Superbowls and NFC championships. Then i got ragged on every day of football season in high school when we were the worst team in the league. Still, every friday and every Monday i wore my Jersey proudly and said"you'll see, we'll be back!"

This is my 30th year of following the Boy's religiously so the character argument is ridiculous It aint my fault that half the league's owners are such pathetic misers that they wont spend a dime of their own to make their team's winners. Next time you make fun of Jerry Jones, look and see how much of their own money your owners are spending to better your teams.

You "losers" sticking it out year after year should petition your owners to join the club of REAL NFL teams. Outside of Dallas, SF, Pitt, Wash, GB,NE, Oak, Miami,Denver,Indy and the Giants the ENTIRE rest of the league has won a whopping 6 Super Bowls. Pretty pathetic that 11 teams have won 85% of the Super Bowls!

p.s.- It doesn't take any character to be a Cards fan! Noone cares if you win or lose. If the Cards lose, everyone on the planet doesnt rush to their computers to rag on them. EVERY single time the Cowboys lose, cowboy fans have to take a ton of heat from every other teams fans jumping in on the fun of the Cowboys losing

Last edited by sufunk; 11/30/2007 at 03:48 PM.