View Single Post
Old 11/30/2007, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

Just a little update. After extensive reading here and elsewhere I decided to go with the 20 tsp of TurboCalcium per day with measuring ever 3 days. Dosage going into the system in the evening right after lights out, and measurements when I got home about 4 hours prior to dasing.

The first 3 days showed very little gain in the Calcium levels but a noticable drop in the Kh level. I took an addition reading last night and have noticed a slammer drop in Kh than I expected from the prior dosages but my Ca levels are starting to show some gain.

This is varifing what I had heard in several articals. When you add CaCl the Kh will drop, and when you add a buffer the Ca levels will drop.

I'm now up to 350 ppm on the Ca and the kH is in the 260ppm range. It looks like I'm going into the right direction with just the Turbo Calcium addition. However I may end up adding a buffer before I get to that 425 Ca level I want to maintain.

I';m now feeling safer that the Kalk reactor idea will work out for me with just an ocassional boast of Calcium to the system.

Dennis

Dennis