View Single Post
Old 11/29/2007, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

well turns out my 21st bday present was my car breaking down, so my party is going to have to be some people at my house...The clutch just went out on my car and they tell me I need new tires. aka...I owe the dealer like $3,000. I'm already working 2 jobs and am a fulltime student so theres no more time to make any more money. This will have to suffice.
I've got a total of 79 polyps to sell. My deal to everyone so that I can make money will be...

$30 a polyp + shipping. I was really hoping to make some more money and buy myself a calcium reactor, but without a functioning car I can't get to work or school. This is the lowest I will go, so no I will not be cutting the price any money for buying more polyps. If we already talked and have a deal, then i will stand by it.

I'll be available to ship next week. probably tuesday. everyones been pming me with lowball offers so I figure I'll just meet halfway. This is the lowest as I will go as I need the money and this is a great deal for these polyps.

They ARE the real deal. I can't trace them back, but will gaurantee that they are PPE's.