View Single Post
Old 11/26/2007, 05:05 PM
Premium Member

Good to hear from you Jon... I couldn't find my thread so I have been not been able to provide any updates. I got back from India a week ago, awesome by the way (check out web.mac.com/sbhfl for all the pictures and info). Then headed off to the Bahamas and just got back this morning to England.

On the visa front I have no update, I was following a lead that turned out to be nothing and wasted 3 months of my time... so that really sucks. But I'm actively going in another direction so it should be all good relatively soon though.

So my tanks.... my 120g has been broken down and I had to sell off all of my happy little critters, corals and rocks, so that was really depressing as I have had a lot of the animals and corals since I started this hobby. My "UK nano reef" is doing great. I have some pink zoo's that are taking off over the bottom of the tank (coralline not neccesary, they happily attach directly to the glass). While I was in India I did lose 2 baby clams and 3 small acro colonies but everything else is flourishing and doing great. I'm pretty happy with the way things are shaping up all things considered.

Hope all is well with your tank and things are recovering nicely, I'll have to catch up on my reading and your thread is #1 on my list.

Proud Registered ORCA Member