View Single Post
Old 11/16/2007, 08:54 PM
Premium Member

Thank you for everyone again.

Sorry for the late reply. It has been a very very busy month, I had to prepare for a big sport convention at the end of Octocber in Seattle. At the same time, I also have to prepare lot of things for an important event. I didn't have time to get back to all of your here. Finally, with everything done, I can sit back and enyjoy my tank again!

grimmjohn, murphreef, aiko670, achillesheel, nwrogers, gig, Giga, deep6er, montrealreef, i2ik- Thanks so much.

kalel1976 -With my aquascaping and coral placement, my tank seems to look bigger than its actual measurments. I only buy fish that are smaller in sizes

NexDog - Thanks. Most FTS will be coming.

michika - Thanks, I am quite satisfied with my system so far.

nwrogers - yes, More FTS from front and different angle will be coming.

ooja3k - All my LR were cooked for 6 months before putting in the tank.

Gary Majchrzak - Thanks so much . I use Instant Ocean Salt Mix, which is high in Alkality and lower in Calcium. I usually add a few cupS of Turbo Calcium after water change. No, there are no clams in my tank, I doubt if I can trust my angels with clams.

jwccwj - Sure. More shots will be coming. Some of them did occasionaly nip at the polyps in the beginning. I make sure they are really well fed, so currently they only act as glazers in the tank.

saltwater4life1 - A few FTS are posted on pg. 3 of this thread, more will be posted soon.

taithao35 - Thanks! More pictures will be coming.

ricks - Detail explanation of the system and more pictures will be coming.

dvanacker - Thanks! My angels are very well behaved.

eddie holland - I usually use my frag tank for quarantine purposes (fish and corals). There are just a few pieces of corals in there now.