View Single Post
Old 11/13/2007, 09:59 AM
Registered Member

SPS Tank Teardown Sale (lots of pics)

I've been way to busy to care for my tank like I should and choosen to devote more time and money to my photography so i'm going to be taking the tank down. I have lots of corals to sell so I'm looking at "buy 3 or more and they are $20 each". I'd like to not hold corals at the start so if you want to shop get in touch with me and we'll setup a time for you to come pick out what you want. I'm located in toledo, ohio so its a bit of a drive but probably worth it for $20 corals. I have 50+ corals that are larger then frags and probably easily worth $20 and lots of nice equipment. Everything is about a year old. Anything you see here in the pics or ad are for sale.

It will probably have to go corals, rock, fish and I can get rid of equipment as I don't need it along the way

Here is what I have:

Equipment:
250w PFO HQI Mini Pendant and PFO HQI Ballast with 14K phoenix $250
250w Hamilton Reefstar HQI pendant and ballast with 14k phoenix (Rusty and ugly but works great) $150
ASM G3 Skimmer with cup drilled for remote collection and Gate mod but with ball valve $175
Tunze Package (includes 6100, a 6000 the 7095 multi controller and one sure grip magnet mount) $800
Aqua Controller JR Only about 5 months old, Its the backlit one with serial port $200
90g All-glass Reef Ready aquarium, foot long scratch on front but isn't horribly bad if you keep it clean $150
All-Glass Cherry Mission Stand and Canopy, Awesome looking, Furniture Quality and in perfect shape $500
40L sump, three compartments divided by two baffles as bubble traps and drilled/blukheaded on one end down low $50
Iron stand for 40L/55g tanks, rusty but solid $30
Mak 40 Pump $75
Geo Workshop DIY Kalk reactor $50
AutoTopoff.com Double sump float switches set $30

Fish & Livestock:
Sailfin tang, About 4in $20
Clownfish pair, not sure if they are mated or not $20
Purple pseudo $10
2 sand stars $20
1 Blue/Purple Clam $40
Lots of rock, lots of stuff on and in it

Last edited by kstuart; 11/13/2007 at 10:06 AM.