View Single Post
Old 11/11/2007, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

bacteria ARE LIFE,THEY ARE ALIVE, THEY CAN LIVE ON YOUR ROCKS, YOU CAN TOUCH THEM SQUEEZE THEM ALL YOU WANT BUT THEY ARE ALIVE! your asking to sterilize your rocks.I explained exactly why LIFE is a general term. you didn't even read my whole thread, maybe the first line.

I even told you exactly what you needed to do, to do exactly what you are specifying(despite what you are asking doesn't even make A HAIR OF sense).

and i already answered your ORIGINAL question-- "if what you are asking is if there is any "LIFE" in general on those rocks after "2 weeks of NO LIGHT AND WATER" the answer is YES!, absolutely there is life on those rocks"

-WHY IS THEY LIFE ON THOSE ROCKS YOU MAY ASK?????? because bacterial endospores have the ability to be resistant to heat, cold, osmotic pressure, pressure and RADIATION! let alone fungus could be growing on those damp decaying animals on those rocks.

please read and understand the entirety of what people are telling you in their threads before replying in an angry manner.