View Single Post
Old 10/29/2007, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

had to comment
well i worked in several shops and have cought people arguing over a price of another store,comparing,and even trying to get the guys working there to drop the price to match another stores,i have met people who remove the stickers and act like they dont know and want a price right then and there,i met people who change the prices at the register,
obviously you guys never met me,when i go to a store/lfs what ever you guys want to call it,point blank they are stores, i mention the price,if they are mixing it up,sometimes i dont know theres a special and i still mention the regular price,they correct me and mention the special
becuase i will bet my collection of that all of you would be gripping if the price went up to $45. and you seen $29.99,
but you just tried to get over on them why not get over on you? how about you did not pay attention at the register handed your cash/card over got charged and went home and realized you got over charged would come back and gripe about it? of course you would it's a one sided deal with you guys,how about they removed the sticker and it was trashed but you argue it was this price and they say not,you guys would be on here so fast about how you got ripped,but you guys want a break when you guys pull one, come on, keep swindling your local shops you wont have any left
but thats me and my poinion