View Single Post
Old 10/28/2007, 11:20 PM
zoa ninja

I have one claim on paypal at the moment, and that's from G-Force. After speaking with the paypal representitives, they have fully assured me that the decision will most likely fall in my favor due to the amount of evidence I have provided that proves his claim false. "You offer to replace dead coral with dying coral and have no intention of actually following through." I have no idea where this is coming from. How can you have so many facts and opinions when I have never even spoken to you before? It seems somewhat unfair to me that you are basing this situation solely on his side of the story.

I'm not just "running game" and I was working out every details with andysgr untill this point. We all have lives outside of this hobby, and the timeframe did get stretched but unfortuantely, that's how events unraveled mostly due to the misfortunes that occured to me which Andysgr was kind enough to ridicule. I don't know how much of your comments to take seriously, seeing that I still have no clue who you are. Please PM me who these two other members you're referring to if you don't mind.