View Single Post
Old 10/22/2007, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mile sq. reefer
Monger, just so you know "Plus it has way better things than your LFS" is a pretty bold statement from a person who does not know what my LFS stocks and the availablitity offered to them. I like the quality and variety of your corals but the aquascaping and placement reminds me of an LFS, not too original, thats all. For the "Tank to be done right" I was thinking something more natural looking.
It does look like an LFS, however, this is why he got a bigger tank so they could grow out and fill in nicely and from the looks of what he has spent in time, effort and money on this one I am sure he will get an even bigger tank only to let them grow more. I am sure some will he will sell or give away as they don't reach potential or to make room for his favs as he goes along. Also, LMAO at the rest of the statement as I challenge you to show me any LFS in NJ that carries anywhere close to the number of hard to find/$$$$$ corals he has in there, however, the aquascaping point you make is very valid.