View Single Post
Old 10/09/2007, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by spoiledcats
The jury is still out on TO for me. I really disliked him in Philadelphia-I don't like the Eagles, but his behavior was awful. He hasn't been bad in Dallas yet, so hopefully he has learned a lesson from the bad press he received a couple years ago. We'll see his true nature when things aren't going well for the Cowboys. It's easy to be happy when you are winning, but if they start losing, I'm curious to see if the finger-pointing will start. Anyway, he can run, he blocks, and he can make some great plays, so for now he is okay with me. Time will tell.
I'll be the 1st to admit that i told everyone that i wouldn't sign TO for free much less $5 million a year. He is a cancer and will destroy any team he is on.

That being said, he has been a model citizen pretty much in Dallas. Everyone says wait until it goes bad but things went HORRIBLE the last 5 games of last year and he still said and did all the right things. He is in a good situation now. He's on a winning team, he has a good rapport with Romo(seemingly) and a coach that isn't a tyrant.

Time will tell but to my amazement, it seems like he actually has turned a new leaf and is a good teammate now.