View Single Post
Old 10/09/2007, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by batguano
If Sufunk is game:

The challenge is, Sunday, October 14, New England at Dallas 4:15pm. Loser must post at least one complimentary post every day for the consecutive 5 (business week) days about the Winning Team and its players and coaching staff. What do you say, Mr. Funk? Are you game? Mwuhahahahahahahaha!
IT'S ON!!!!!!!

I would NEVER bet against my boys, especially after what they showed me last night. We played the worst possible game we could and somehow miracled a victory, on the road no less!. Obviously, we better bring our A game next week but hopefully this game was the best of both worlds. A wake up call and a VICTORY!!!

Ok, bat, i like dkh's idea. The loser posts a thread in the lounge titled " I bow to the greatness of the Cowboys/Patriots". No cute little nicknames or games or padded insults, the loser has to actually be humble and sincere in their praise of the winner's team. The loser then has to post at least one more compliment per day to bump the thread until the next week's game.

Sound good??? Even though everyone thinks the Pats are unbeatable, we are usually a tough out at home, especially in big games. Noone thought we could beat 9-0 Indy last year and we did so i'm ready to shock the world and knock the Pat's off their pedestal and restake our claim as the best team in football FINALLY