View Single Post
Old 10/07/2007, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

OCTOBER NTOTM Contest >> Enter Now!

Thanks to everyone who voted for my tank in septembers NTOTM contest, here is a link to my thread:
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...6#post10922066

Now it's your turn. You spend countless hours designing, building, stocking, maintaining, and simply watching your nano reef – not to mention the $$$. It’s time that you finally give your tank the recognition it deserves. If you’d like to match up your nano with some of the most beautiful tanks in the world, then post your favorite FULL TANK SHOT right here in this thread.

The “rules” for October's Nano Tank of the Month contest are as follows:

- There will be no specific theme for this contest (so we can expect MANY entries).
- You must have a nano reef tank between 5 to 30 gallons to enter. TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME NOT TO EXCEED 40 GALLONS.
- Your nano tank should be greater than 3 months old.
- You should not enter if you have already won a NTOTM contest in 2007.

o FYI, December’s contest will decide the Nano Tank of the Year amongst all ‘07s winners.

Here’s how to enter:

- Post 1 FTS and 3 additional tank photos of your choice. These could be macro shots, setup shots, night shots, etc. That's 4 TOTAL.
- Post a brief description of your tank’s specs (i.e. how many gallons, age, model, pumps, lighting, etc.)

On October 21st, I’ll select 5 finalists based on the photos and feedback from the RC community (with the help of the past winners). The ultimate winner will be decided by online voting, which will run until midnight of the last day of the month.

*Even if you don’t think you’ll win - just by entering - your tank can gain world wide exposure! You might be modest, but your reef deserves the attention ; ) So let’s see those tanks!!!