Thread: Our Tbs
View Single Post
Old 09/26/2007, 01:38 PM
King of the Tank!

TechReef – Sorry to hear about the ick troubles. It’s what stops me from introducing any new fish in my system (though I want to!!). I have thought hard and long and really want a spotted or green Mandarin. I know I have the pod population but again not sure I want to upset anything. When do you plan to reintroduce some fish?

Yes, the Gorgonian is just plain growing. I will try and get a pic of it fully retracted which looks like a bunch of ghost white sticks! The funny thing is the lower branches form into a bulbous pocket then split into two branches. Takes awhile however. I still have not cut it and really need to but if I get a larger tank I could transfer it and leave as is. Will see!

Is the gorgonian hitchhiker the same type as mine? That is great it took off for you. I discovered a nice sponge growing on the underside of one of my rocks but every time they get more than an inch in diameter they disappear. The latest one is a nice color of orange and I have had some baby blue ones also. Is that happening to anyone else?

Jay