View Single Post
Old 09/24/2007, 06:10 PM
Premium Member

Cool, I will see you at the Dixon swap then. I do remember you working the raffle, you were my friend, I got like 4 items out of the raffle at that swap.
And I didn't get to talk to Norman very much at the last couple swaps I have been too, but in the Brief time I got to talk to him, and the post I have read of his on RC, I have a lot of respect for him, and Rich...well he is just Rich, which is a good thing, so don't take it personally.
I will consider joining BAR in the futur for nothing else to do some support for the great things they have done, and will do, but by no means will it be just to get into a swap meet, even if I still could.
I am also going to join Mars in the near future even though going to thier meetings is highly unlikely.

We have discussed holding a frag swap up here in REdding, but not sure a date has been set, I will talk to the person wanting to do it and see, but I don't expect anything great, especially since nobody up here has experience in setting up a frag swap or running one.
But when it is comming I will post in all the near by club forums, hopefully we will get some people to make the trip.