View Single Post
Old 09/21/2007, 07:20 AM
aka Knucklehead

Quote:
Originally posted by ekrunch
Will there be an opportunity to sign up for CMAS at the AR open house? My girlfriend and I were wanting to join and were planning on doing it Saturday night at the Reef Nutrition thing. (Can't wait to hear that talk, we love their products)

Whatever the case, I'll see you all at the open house for Aquatic Reef. That's our preferred LFS and it appears at though he's having some mad sales on frags. I stopped by there tonight and saw a few that i'll be leaving with. :-)
If you tell Noel & Sherwin that you are joining CMAS this weekend, they would probably give you theCMAS specials!!!

My suggestion is to download the application at our website and bring it with you. The link is: http://www.cmas.net/modules.php?name=membershipinfo

I will be at the open house, but not for the whole time. If you see me in the CMAS shirt, we'll take care of it there. Otherwise, you can bring the info to the meeting at DeVry Saturday afternoon. Either way, we'll be very glad to have you as new members!

Boyd

Hey, frag that for me, will ya?

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!