View Single Post
Old 08/23/2007, 12:16 AM
Registered Member

Hi! You're a girl? WOOOHOOO! I know what you mean about being the only girls. I know of one other one. Nanogurl. I understand what you mean about being the only ones on the board. I feel like that sometimes too. It's nice to find other girls that share the same interests. My boyfriend doesn't really like the reef like me. He doesn't understand about the corals. He likes the fish, but not the corals. LOL. Oh that's awesome that you will cure the rock in the 120 first. That is great.
Are niger triggers reef safe? Oooh they are so beautiful! I love the way they siwm. Will it be safe with your wrasses? I really like snowflake eels. They are really pretty.
The Vortech is awesome. It has more flow right where it comes out of the Vortech. It then distributes evenly in the tank. It does blow sand around, but I have too much sand in my 40. In your tank I don't think you'd have a problem.

40 breeder, BM 150 Skimmer, 25 gallon sump/fuge, Aqualight Pro, Closed loop with Reeflo Sequence Snapper and Vortech.