View Single Post
Old 08/17/2007, 11:53 PM
WOW, look at this one!

Current Sponsors & Their Discounts.

Current Sponsors & Their Offers.

I think we need to make this thread a sticky so anyone can find who our current sponsors are and what they are offering the club.

It was brought to my attention tonight that a customer thought there was a 10 % discount at SeaScape. I had mentioned in the new sponsor thread that SCMAS was taking a different approach with SeaScape in that they were going to provide the club with a very nice raffle item for each monthly meeting instead of the standard 10% discount.

Not all sponsors are offering a % discount to SCMAS members. I think this is a great way to make our club more diverse in what we can offer our members.

So I will list the current sponsors here and what they are offering the members and\or the club.

10 % discounts are offered to SCMAS members by the following sponsors:

Keys Island
Clams Direct
Neptune's Realm
Exotic Tropical's soon to be Xtream Tropical's
Reef Nutrition
Premier Fish & Reef
Reefer Madness

20 % discounts are offered to SCMAS members by the following sponsors:

Colorado Welding Supply

Monthly donations to SCMAS Club for raffle will be provided by the following sponsors:

SeaScape.

I would also like to mention Colorado Business Card Factory and the excellent job they did on our club cards. Their prices are already rock bottom and lower than any of their competitors so if you need any business cards I would encourage you to stop by their website, or give them a call. You can find their number in the phone book.

Let's try and keep this thread on topic so we don't end up with pages of conversation that make it harder to see all the new sponsors to come.

Thank You

PR Guy Tim

And remember you can always lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.

Last edited by Huhhhhh; 08/17/2007 at 11:59 PM.