View Single Post
Old 07/20/2007, 06:49 AM
always hungry

Quote:
Originally posted by Serioussnaps
Never trust online vendors! I always hear "oh hes a great guy." Makes me sick...I dont care what vendor it is...it is a business. Sorry for the rant..I just get sick of the onine touters on here sometimes
I agree with you on this. I have been all over the web and some of the claims these online vendor are making is sickening. Selling sick Elegance corals and giving them a different scientific name in an attempt to explain why the coral looks different than others. Showing sick corals and saying "Its a healthy coral, just a little ticked off in the pic". This ticks me off to no end! I have however recently met an online dealer in person. This one dealer doesn't sell Indo Elegance corals because of the poor survivability of these corals. He does sell Aussie Elegance corals, but if they are frags he holds them until they have completely healed from being fragged. I have seen his stock and he takes very good care of his animals. From what I can see it seems like in this one case he is a hobbyist that has decided to turn his passion into a business. I don't think I am allowed to plug a business here in the forums, but if someone is looking for a reputable online vendor, I would have no problem referring people to this one sight through PM. The other sights, I wouldn't give them a dime of my money.