View Single Post
Old 07/11/2007, 02:46 AM
Registered Member

First off, I'll be one of the first to applaud you and your efforts to raise awareness on coral propagation. I didn't consider my post an attack. I'm sorry it was taken like that. Like I said, it was just my $.02.

I'm not the only naysayer, the poll indicates that.

RRodrigues has a VERY beautiful tank. I don't know if I'd really call that a prop tank though. More like a "shallow display tank" as someone else in that thread called it. TOTM material IMO.

Quote:
and i respect this but this thread was not started to help you it was started to see if we could raise numbers for Coral Propagation and Aquaculture
Help me????? lol. I don't have a nano. On a serious note...... I thought this thread was started as a poll to see if people thought a PTOTM was a good idea and asked for opinions. My bad. Why not nominate a few nice tanks like RRodrigues for TOTM? Shall I go find a few TOTM that are propagating just as many corals as RRodrigues but in a regular sized display tank? Are people in regular display tanks not propagating corals in your opinion? Would people with only a certain height tank be nominated?

Quote:
I laugh while i write this because my $.02 never really gets heard and when i finally start a thread that gets some recognition someone always has to be there to try to put it down.
Jeez. You started a poll here and pretty much asked for opinions. I gave you mine, and you don't like it, so you complain. Again, I'm not the only one that thinks your idea isn't that hot. See poll. Don't get your feelings hurt. There's alot of people that agree with your opinion. Alot more than feel the way I do. But next time I'll only give my opinion if it agrees totally with yours. ......................