Thread: Noobs!!
View Single Post
Old 07/05/2007, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

As a relative noob, and trying to do things right, doesn't this thread perhaps belong in the Feedback and Questions Forum which is more of a housekeeping forum - this being a housekeeping topic? I've been into reefkeeping just 2 years, and I've answered some questions from other noobs when I've had experience that I thought might prove helpful. I don't think I've ever slammed some one but have read slams against some of those now missing names. I really do miss some of those people. They were people with knowledge and experience and a research base and their absence has weakened RC. When I am looking for help and ask a question I generally look at the number of posts by the individual posting and their hobby experience fully realizing that 10 years of the same experience is not 10 years of experience. I just wish some of noobs asking questions would take their time to look through the forums for an answer before asking, and I wish that the people responding with "I don't happen to know anything about this but I'm sorry about your "situation" wouldn't. Please forgive me for stepping into this discussion.