View Single Post
Old 07/03/2007, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

fiji tank revisited

just sharing my new project........
OK - frags are 100% sold out and i do not plan at this time to do a lot of fragging till it is time to get ready for next years swap. in the mean time i will only be cutting frags to order and will not have a build up like i did ever again. so the fiji tank (what i call my DIY nano) is again back in commission - this time with a new theme............ zoas. my zoa cluster rocks were a big seller for me this year so i plan to continue to upgrade my brood stock and offer more in the future
i changed out the lights so that i would have two actinics and one white and started with a small stack of rock in the middle. i then took all of my zoas out of the 125 and placed them in here. i have two very large zoa brood stock rocks still in the 35 but will be moving them in here as well one day. i went to more actinic because recent experience has shown me that high end colored zoas like blue light, i can easily change back to 2 whites if i am wrong.
i also may have a hook up to a captive bred high end RBT anemone that may supercead this project as i originally wanted to convert this to an anemone tank but wasn't able to get one last weekend
anyway enough talk - here is the pic - sorry it is very blue