View Single Post
Old 07/01/2007, 11:21 AM
I am a super nose picker

unless you are going to die you will have to wait.In Canada yes we have health care and its is free but you pay for it.High taxes(in Quebec we pay the highest of all of Canada).You will have to wait long hours and the service sometimes isn't the best.You will however see a doc. you may die in the meantime(this has happened more than once)I can tell you I have met people that were injured in the States and came back to Canada and have said the hospitals in the US took much better care of them then they did here in Canada.One customer was there for a month and complained when he came back to a hospital here.He himself said they took much better care of him there then in Canada.You do get what you pay for.20 years ago the hospitals here were great,not any more.The only good thing here is you can be homeless,broke,a dead beat or work for minimum wage and if something happens to you(what ever the cost) you will be fixed.It may take some time but they will fix you for free.Some people chose to go to the States for better service.Unless you are dying you will have to wait in the emergency room.Yes you will have to wait while you are in pain but at least you will see a doc.Its always best to do something about a medical problem then wait and maybe something worse can happen.My friends buddy died of a bee sting at 35 years old.His pen that he kept had gone out of date when he was stung and the meds didn't work.Its a crazy way to die.He was putting up a pole (to hang laundry) for a friend helping him out when a single bee stung him.He died within 5 minutes